Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys... I figured I'd start another thread about this since we now have our own sub forum on here and second the first meets never happened.

First agenda of business is to come up with a few suggestions of places or things we can do for a meet. Please include a general idea like specific lake, shop, city, etc... I will update this thread with a poll and we can start moving forward with arranging a meet.

I've talked to a LOT of DFW Duramax guys on here and I think it's time we all get together and have a meet.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Glad to see a thread got started for this! Ill start brainstorming ideas for whenever I get back from deployment, itd be good to meet the other dmax drivers from around the metroplex

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
What about meeting up at the track in Denton?

Im sure theres a walmart up there if you are hell bent on that idea :rof

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is a GREAT idea, that is what I'd like to do. I was being a smarta** about the WalMart, but now that you mention it, lol..

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
sounds good, ill def be there for NDA now we just need to get some more DFW people to join on this topic

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When you get this all together, let me know, I have a buddy in FW I with an LML I will share this with. He is not apart of the forum though.
Sounds good, maybe he'll decide to join the forum. Lol.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok everybody... I'm lookign for a couple more ideas. Right now we have...

1. North Texas Dragway in Denton, TX
2. Twin Peaks in Frisco, TX

I'd like to have 5 idea's to vote on if possible.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
There is always sneaky petes in lewisville off of the lake, are we wanting to run our trucks or just meet and greet?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Does anyone ever go to Wichita Raceway in Wichita Falls? I'm pretty close to there.

·
Registered
484 Posts
How about redneck heaven in Lewisville or drag and brag at TMS on Friday nights?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts