Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Diamondback HD ATV package bed cover. This ATV package allows two four wheelers to be loaded side by side on a standard sized pick up bed. This cover is on a 2008 GMC 2500hd short bed (6.5ft) and will fit on any GMC/Chevy 2500hd truck that has the standard 6.5ft bed. Included in the asking price is:
Black Line-x Truck Cover
ATV Ramps (two 12ft ramps)
Side Adapter Bars
Side Rails
Bed Extension
This Diamondback is rated to carry 1600 lbs on top. There is nothing wrong with this bed cover. I am selling it because I have no use for a bed cover anymore, and I need a toolbox again. I would consider partial trades for a black Cam-lock toolbox +cash.
If you were to buy this cover with these options, it would cost almost $3000 brand new. I am asking $2000 OBO for a quick sale. Make me an offer, I need to sell this ASAP to buy a toolbox.

My phone number is listed in my craigslist ad:Diamondback HD ATV package bed cover

Located in Augusta, GA and not willing to ship. I am more likely to negotiate with someone from the forum rather than someone I meet from craigslist.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop $1900 OBO. Make me an offer

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price drop: $1800

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Have the same setup on my truck but longbed. The BEST bedcover you can get, hands down. And if you have atvs even better. Thats a smoking deal as well. Good luck with sale!

Extra pics for bump to help with sale!

Untitled by Nick Wierzbicki, on Flickr

Untitled by Nick Wierzbicki, on Flickr

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the bump Itsme7. I love this cover and hate to have to sell it. Ill miss being able to lock things in the bed and not worry about them being stollen.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price drop: $1700. Make me an offer, I need this gone.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
203 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't sold. If it didn't cost so much to get it here I would have been all over it. These are great tonneau covers!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't believe this hasn't sold. If it didn't cost so much to get it here I would have been all over it. These are great tonneau covers!
I love it! Michigan would be a long drive! I'm willing to meet to sell this, but halfway between Michigan and GA is too far for me too.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.