Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new Fass 150 pump and when installing tonight the union that goes in the filler neck for the return line is way to big. My filler neck hose is 1.5 inches ID and the union is 2 inches OD, which is a easy fix. But i worried about the fitting to tap into the fuel lines. I ordered it from synthetic motor sports.

This is the link to the one I ordered

FASS Titanium Series 150GPH Lift Pump FASS Titanium Series 150GPH Lift Pump Products Model: T C-- 150G [T C-- 150G] - $611.80 : Synthetic Motorsports Offers EFI Live Custom Tuning, AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants, Edge, MBRP, AFE, Volant, Bully Dog, & MO

It says 2001-2012 on their site but on Fass site it shows 2001-2010 and then 2011-2014

( 2001 - 2010 ) - Duramax - 150 GPH Fass Fuel System

( 2011 - 2014 ) - Duramax - 150 GPH Fass Fuel System

Registered
Yes you ordered the wrong one, I have the correct Union left over from my install If you want it?... I installed the suction tube kit and don't need to use the union with it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I guess I'm a dumb ass! Will the fuel fittings work or are they different also?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I guess the only difference is the union for the return line on the filler neck. I ended up making my own union and everything else worked just fine....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.