Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

· The Outcast Goat
618 Posts
Hows that lefty stack working for ya!!
Lol that was just set in there for your entertainment.. I am putting the stacks back on tomorrow, they been off for winter. But I'll probably cut the miters down. But just for you I might take off the passenger side and turn out the driverside for diesel dawgs!!

· Its just a worktruck
19 Sierra
15,991 Posts
:that

How much slower you think your gonna be without the stacks Chris? Everyone knows stacks make you go faster...:neener

You gonna let me borrow then while your not using them?
I figure I'll be back in the 13s with out them.
They would look rather nice on your truck Gus. You can borrow them for $200 a piece.

· The Outcast Goat
618 Posts
I figure I'll be back in the 13s with out them.
They would look rather nice on your truck Gus. You can borrow them for $200 a piece.
How bout we just put them on my truck and I advertise them for you?:D

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
:rofTowmaster is scared of EFILive!
Ha! I wont lie.. I cant figure out how the hell to set it up. However, I never actually put a big effort into doing it yet.. None the less. fuck you!!

Hows that lefty stack working for ya!!
:eek: OMG It was Gus!!! V V V V V V

So, I think I'm going to get a stack..... Stacks are cool..... No Im just getting one..... Oh.. Well just don't put it on the gay side..... Wait what??

· The Outcast Goat
618 Posts
:eek: OMG It was Gus!!! V V V V V V
So, I think I'm going to get a stack..... Stacks are cool..... No Im just getting one..... Oh.. Well just don't put it on the gay side..... Wait what??
What was me? Am I the one that your "quoting" in your signature?

I remeber saying something like that but if it is I never picked up on it.:rof

· Its just a worktruck
19 Sierra
15,991 Posts
Ha! I wont lie.. I cant figure out how the hell to set it up. However, I never actually put a big effort into doing it yet.. None the less. fuck you!!

Hahaha! Gimme a call next week. I'm gonna be fairly busy, but I could come down in the morning one day and give ya a hand.:drink

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
What was me? Am I the one that your "quoting" in your signature?

I remeber saying something like that but if it is I never picked up on it.:rof
Lol... No my friend said that.. Hes 17.. He must of been talkin about you :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Gimme a call next week. I'm gonna be fairly busy, but I could come down in the morning one day and give ya a hand.:drink
Thanks! :drink Ya I might try to load something on Sunday when Im off.... Im gonna see if I can get it setup on my gfs laptop.

Jason dosent go to bed til 6am:rof!!

True! I usually see you on when your getting up :rof

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Gimmie a ring if your ready mess with it, better to do it once!
Thanks I appriciate it! I might try it tomorrow to see what I can figure out. Hopefully it goes well..

· Needs more go fast
14,489 Posts
what time we gotta be there to register to race?

· Needs more go fast
14,489 Posts
ok thanks Caleb :drink

· Registered
2,624 Posts
oh i will be there!! if i get some extra stuff i might just run her to!!

· Registered
2,624 Posts
Shit no i will not!! i have a race that day!!

· Needs more go fast
14,489 Posts

· Banned
24,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

· Needs more go fast
14,489 Posts

· Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,217 Posts
Heres the tiny bit of info the track released with only 5 days til the event.

Saturday, April 17- Diesel Day: Gates Open at 11:00am, Racing will be from 12:00pm-5:00pm. Three classes will be Heavy Haulers, Diesel Pick-up Trucks, and regular Pick-up Trucks, which DO NOT have to be diesel. Racer entry is $30, Car & Driver. Spectator Entry is $7 for adults, kids 10 & under are FREE.

Besure to thank a track official for the short notice and lack of public info on the track, my self and a few others have been trying to get ifo from them for weeks, calls, massages and emails all left unanswered.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.