Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know where else to put this but I lost my father the other day to a brain anuraisam and having a hard time with it If you guys would like to know more from a fellow diesel enthusiasts and a great father
http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/desmo...0&preview=True

Yesterday I competed a sas that was started in September of 2014 with my father

It has 14 bolt front 3.73 gears Detroit locker 30 spline inner and 35 spline outer
Front Ford 2006 f-350 suspension
Rear stock 11.5 with 3.73 with a grizzly locker
37x13.5x20 toyos mt's with 20x12 tis wheels
Rancho 9000xl shocks
4 inch banks exhaust
Afe stage 2 intake
Boss 8 foot straight blade

We were planning on a fass or airdog and efi before the NHRDA event in st. Louis but I don't think I will be able to swing it and maybe not even go but he will get one ride in it even though he never got to see it completed. I hope he would be proud of it and I hope you all like it.

Love you DAD!!

Coty

Attachments

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure your father would have been proud of you and how the truck turned out. I would keep and cherish that truck forever man. That's an awesome thing to have, something that you and your father built together for the last year. Once again sorry for your loss and stay strong brotha. Don't know if you listen to county or not but I would crank Lee bryces song I drive your truck and tear some shit up in that thing. :thumb

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I feel your pain man. Lost my dad last year. We were both big into diesels.

Super sharp truck man!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Condolences, lost my father when I was 10. He was more of a ford guy but had a badass 77 Chevy step side. I know he would have loved to see these Dmax trucks. You sir have a badass truck. Like silver gorilla said, hang onto that thing forever. Super rare to see the reg cab 3500. Awesome

·
Registered
11,118 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss man... The shiny ape is on point though, that's a memory you can always look back on and remember all the good times.

·
Premium Member
10,673 Posts
Kudos to you for your dedication to finish the truck that you and your dad started together. Nice truck and something that you can keep the memories with, he will always be with you. God Bless!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Very nice truck you got there. I'm sorry about your loss. I know its not easy.

It's been a year today when I lost my Dad. My Duramax was his daily driver up until he passed. Main reason I'm here is to build his truck how we planned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts