Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 658 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in El Paso and a buddy of mine just got back from a trip south of the border. He travels a lot in Mexico and drives a Ford diesel and uses US made diesel sold in the Mexico. He paid just little over $2.00 a gal on his trip south of the border last week! WE ARE GETTING HOSED:fart

BY THE WAY I DON'T NEED ANY COMMENTS ON IT IS NOT HIGH QUALITY DIESEL, IT'S THE SAME STUFF!

I AM MAD AS HELL! :mad:

I PAY $3 - 3.29 IN EL PASO!! :mad: :confused:

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
It doesn't help that our President is in the oil business too. We need to get him out of office, then prices might come down a little or at least keep the oil companies in check.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's our local avg price today.

Reg Unl - $2.57
Mid-grade $2.62
Prem - $2.87

#2 - $2.95

Regular Unl and Diesel used to be about the same price. I wonder what has changed to make such a difference. Pisses me off too.

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,163 Posts
$2.99 here:mad: Paid $2.71 in ohio yesterday:confused:

MY thought is if the government can set prices on any product grown on a US farm, why cant they set a price on oil? maybe its because the government is in bed with the oil companies!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I think that the tax per gallon is less in OH than PA Caleb, but it still sucks I was glad to pay $2.71 for a gallon of fuel yesterday :confused: WTF??? :tease

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just paid $2.79 today

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Paid $2.45 yesterday in Chattanooga.
HEEP

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Diesel Prices???

I know nobody wants to hear my venting but last night I filled up for $2.51 a gallon, today not 24 hours later at the same station diesel is $2.79 a gallon. I am so pissed at this shit, the least refined fuel cost so much? Never did I think I would see the day when Regular Unleaded gasoline is cheaper than Diesel Fuel!
I am in Southern Maryland, what are the prices like elsewhere?

Chris

·
Registered
34 Posts
We've been around 2.45 for awhile now in Central Indiana

1 - 20 of 658 Posts