Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about the stuff walmart sells? I bought the Diesel Kleen cleaner and cetane boost. Is it crap? I haven't seen anyone mention it. It seems to do ok in my truck but I don't know.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I personaly like the Power Service but thats just me. I seem to get a little better fuel milage with it.

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
How about the stuff walmart sells? I bought the Diesel Kleen cleaner and cetane boost. Is it crap? I haven't seen anyone mention it. It seems to do ok in my truck but I don't know.
It ain't bad,for the price..20 bucks treats 300 gallons.1 gallon jugs.:cool

·
7,336 Posts
There is different ones...Make sure you get the clean when ya need it,and the cetane boost.They make a few different ones,so be mindful of the one you are always putting in...:booboo:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kool, just making sure I'm not wasting my money on junk or gonna screw anything up.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There is different ones...Make sure you get the clean when ya need it,and the cetane boost.They make a few different ones,so be mindful of the one you are always putting in...:booboo:rolleyes:
The one I got has both cleaner and boost in it. Is it ok to run both all the time?

·
7,336 Posts
The one I got has both cleaner and boost in it. Is it ok to run both all the time?
Too much ice water can kill a person.So too much of anything/no good.Just follow the instructions well.I do know that there are better lubricity additives out there,but I have heard of guys using this when they have problems with dirty fuel...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts