21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
(JESUS)
189 Posts
what time tuesday Dec. 7 are yall meeting and remind me where...thanks scott

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey yall we will be at quaker steak this comeing tuesday around 7pm hope to see yall there

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
maybe one day i'll be able to get up that way to meet up with you guys.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Man i was Planning to come but i broke my truck :( so i guess it might have to be next time :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey guys can a newbie come to one of your meetings? Sure would like to be a "fly on the wall" and learn something about these trucks.
Do you have regular scheduled meetings?
I worked in Greenville for five years and never saw a Quaker Steak House. IF it's what I think it is can I bring my own food? LOL It can't be any worst than one of the cat houses.

Tks. - Bill T

·
Registered
144 Posts
bill t you are more than welcome to come most of us will be eating there its all you can eat wings

·
Registered
99 Posts
Gus I have to work on my sister-in-laws TT tomorrow, check bearings and brakes. But I do want to drive up for one of your meetings.

But just where is this Quaker Steak House???? It ain't a Quaker State Lube shop is it? lol

Are your meetins always on the the first Tuesdays?

·
Registered
144 Posts
yes its quaker steak and lube and we do meet the first tuesday of every month

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hey guys can we still come if we aren't BSM SC members? I belong to the MI chapter but I'm down in SC for the next 3 months. Will there be a meet in Feb?

·
Registered
20 Posts
got to quaker with Tim No one else showed but met a guy there with 1 bad dodge 6.7 he said he'd try for the next one. If he comes you'll see what a true sleeper is!! and Hopefully next time it wont be as cold.

·
Registered
144 Posts
mcle6103 there will be a meet in feb on tuesday the 8th i cant do the first tuesday of every month caus i work night shift now but ill be sure to post dates at least 2 weeks in advance

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Thank you very much for the help^^^^ That actually will work perfect because I'm busy the first week in feb anyways lol

·
Registered
243 Posts
new to south carolina looking for some duramax people to hang out with and some event going on anyone help me out...

·
Registered
108 Posts
new to south carolina looking for some duramax people to hang out with and some event going on anyone help me out...
Me to I live in south carolina but just become duramax owner would love to talk about trucks tho

21 - 40 of 89 Posts