Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any diesel performance shops in NC?? I've seen a couple (maybe 2) so I'm just trying to find one. I'm in Greensboro so if anyone knows of one, post it up.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Isn't diesel addiction around that neck of the woods? I know dusty does a good job tuning!!

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I looked at that one, but it's near the beach (about 4 hours). It wouldn't be a bad trip, I'm just wondering if there was anything closer

·
Registered
505 Posts
hey contender im in Winston Salem myself howdy neighbor!!!

·
I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
2,598 Posts
there is one in blowing rock up near boone. it L&N performanc....bout 30min from my house

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
There is a guy named Terry i believe that is in Roxboro. His site is Alternative Diesel Performance

By the way I am 10 min from you in High Point!!

Its always good to see another member near me!

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
x2, another vote for diesel addiction. Dustin is quite knowledgeable...

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I heard L&N Performance shut down (Rumor). Theirs Diesel Addiction near Greenville, NC. But out of all of them, I still suggest Georgia Diesel, even though its not in NC

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow thanks for all of the help guys. Right now I don't even have a DMAX, I'm just "preparing":rockin. Right now I'm looking to get an 06 or higher. I don't want to anything too crazy. Here's what I was thinking..
1. MBRP 4"
2. PPE or EFI DSP5
3. transgo jr
4. 6 in lift (not sure what brand, still reading up on Cognito, etc..)
5. 35 in toyo muds or nitto trail graps
6. Black Rockstar rims (18 or 20), or Monster Black (18 or 20)
7. Gauge cluster

If you see anything else I need let me know. :help. I didn't want to post up a lot of questions, I just wanted to read a little and see what everyone was using

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awesome thanks everyone. OH, how does that set up sound?? (the one above)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts