Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This probaly gets beat to death, but this will be the first summer to own my d-max. How much are yall payin for fuel in your area. Now where I'm at in southern west TN. its anywhere from $2.98 to $3.04. I seem to remember last year it got to around $4 something a gal before it was over. Oh well now my PPE is here maybe I can get my milage up to where my Z-71 was that I traded.

·
Registered
785 Posts
It is between $3.15 and $3.20 here.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
$2.89 around here.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
It's very strange in AR. Maumelle (city I live in) has diesel for 2.82, but surrounding areas can be as high as 3.10. What's even stranger than that is there's a huge line of diesel owners at any of the 2.82 stations. :confused:

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
$3.30 and goin up every week here. highest we saw was $5.30 year before last. and around $5 last year.

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
$3.07 to $3.18 here!!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
It's 87.9 cents per litre up here in Stony Plain, Alberta

·
Registered
42 Posts
$3.25 here in Nampa, ID. No worry's here. I'm getting 30mpg...with my everyday driver, 99 chevy cavalier.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
If it reaches 4.00+ a gallon, I'll get a damn scooter. I love my truck, and it gets outstanding mpg, but I'm not making Ali and his rich prince friends any richer than I have to.

·
Ask one to be one
5,660 Posts
$3.71 a Gal. North Pole Alaska.

·
Registered
424 Posts
If it reaches 4.00+ a gallon, I'll get a damn scooter. I love my truck, and it gets outstanding mpg, but I'm not making Ali and his rich prince friends any richer than I have to.
What an ignorant thing to say. Go check how much barrels of oil have dropped over the past year. It's not them who are gouging the prices it's the oil companies themselves. When prices spiked and everyone was happy just to see the prices drop below $4 they realized that consumers have grown used to paying absurd amounts of money for fuel that they feel that they can continue to gouge the prices to get rich.

Also the last time I heard north America only gets about 30% of our oil from the middle east.

Anyway, sorry. To the op prices range from $3.13 to $3.50 depending where you are and what station you go to. Where I go it's $3.19 and two blocks up the street at another station of the same company charges $3.30!

·
Registered
3 Posts
diesel cost

Consider yourself lucky. Here it's $3.45/gal. and going up.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
What an ignorant thing to say. Go check how much barrels of oil have dropped over the past year. It's not them who are gouging the prices it's the oil companies themselves. When prices spiked and everyone was happy just to see the prices drop below $4 they realized that consumers have grown used to paying absurd amounts of money for fuel that they feel that they can continue to gouge the prices to get rich.

Also the last time I heard north America only gets about 30% of our oil from the middle east.

Anyway, sorry. To the op prices range from $3.13 to $3.50 depending where you are and what station you go to. Where I go it's $3.19 and two blocks up the street at another station of the same company charges $3.30!
Would it straighten out your panties if I substituted OPEC for Ali and his rich prince buddies? Does it really matter? Does it change the fact that you and I are getting screwed to our knees? No. What matters is that I will buy a scooter and not make OPEC, Ali, Scooby Doo and whoever else fills in the blank any richer that I have to.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts