Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all....Im Joe from MD. I own a few toys but have a diesel itch that needs scratching shopping for a crew or ext cab short bed... 4wd or rwd... Only issue is Im on a budget "cheap" lol..... Besides that I hope to own one within the next couple of months...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome. Look for a 01-02 LB7 if you don't want to spend a lot. They are great trucks and some people like them the most. Good luck on your search.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
:welcome Lots of good info and helpful people here. What kind of budget are you working with? We can give you an idea of what to look for

·
Registered
805 Posts
Welcome to the forum

- Adam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the greetings.. I like this forum already! I have a budget of about 6500... Dont laugh... I know it wont be easy but Im flexible as far as condition and mileage as goes... As long as the price reflects....

Yes I like the 01, 02's alot.. Im assuming that LB7 is a engine code..

Is this gonna be impossible with my Budget?

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Welcome to the DF

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
74 Posts
probably not impossible ... just going to be very difficult .. not sure what things go for around you tho .. but im sure if you are patient and do a ton of research and are not afraid to make a trip to pick it up you can find something ... just keep puttin money into the funds when you can the better shape the truck is ( maintenance) the better when buying something used

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome to the forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts