Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone around Austin or surrounding want to start group for Diesels. Maybe hangout once a month meet some new people would be cool. Just a thought. If there's already group let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Id be down to head that way every once in awhile when i had time. It seems like theres an event once a month somewhere in texas

·
it goes vroom then bang!
608 Posts
really? i know in houston theres a meet every saturday night that a bunch of diesels go to and pull off and race crap like that.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah here in Austin theres a big street racing scene. Not really my thing i just want to get together at a bar or maybe convoy to some tractor pulls....Hangout and talk diesel stuff meet new people..

·
Registered
760 Posts
X2 ^^^ subscribed.

·
Registered
537 Posts
i live in round rock behind the outlet malls...thats considered austin..only problem is im only home during the winter months when touring is slower and randomly when i can during the rest of the year. But i'll be more then happy to hang out with anyone when im home :drink

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can drink a cold one in the winter months! It doesnt slow me down!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Good deal...hookm is also from austin area. nice guy..we've been trying to have another meet (see spring meet and campout thread), but no one seems to have the same time off. we had one in the fall before I left. Hook'm brought lots of good BBQ and tailgating stuff but only 4 people showed up. trying to have a better outcome this year.:help

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

thats me ^

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sounds good to me. If i can get away from work

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I read the thread on the camp out.. Good idea but I think it would be way easier to do like a middle of the week maybe a saturday evening once a month.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah I read the thread on the camp out.. Good idea but I think it would be way easier to do like a middle of the week maybe a saturday evening once a month.
yea im down for that too.:rockin

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Im in !! I live about 45 miles from Austin. A simple greet and meet would be easy to get together. But, I would like to check this street racing thing out, as I have never seen one before.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sweet!! It really doesn't have to be just diesels. Anything car or truck meet and greet would be sweet. I have some buddies that would tag along to hang out.

·
Registered
537 Posts
dmaxdsl..where abouts in austin do you live? were you raised here?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live in Lakeway on 620 south. Born and raised in this area.

·
Registered
537 Posts
sweet..i used to haul equipment out there for lot cuts...i went to mcneil highschool. grad in 02.

·
Registered
351 Posts
A meet up would be nice nothing goes on around here, I'm inbetween Austin and Houston

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I graduated from lake travis high school in 02 I agree on meetin anyone want to set a date next month middle of the month ?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts