Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the differences between the two? Gmc dealer is telling me there are some options on gmc that you can't get on Chevy. But didn't have the answers....

What do you guys know?

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I think the gmc may offer a couple more small items in the interior nothing major

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts
I have booth and really no differences, except for the exterior

·
Super Moderator
1,166 Posts
GMC's have that plastic fender liner, Chevy's don't.

·
Registered
412 Posts
GMC's have that plastic fender liner, Chevy's don't.
No shit, it's the pimpest Fender liner I've ever seen - it's got an automotive carpet like texture. Cleans up well and looks great in the wheel wells.

:neener

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
No shit, it's the pimpest Fender liner I've ever seen - it's got an automotive carpet like texture. Cleans up well and looks great in the wheel wells.

:neener
The carpet liner is probably one of the best additions to the HD lineup

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Biggest difference is GMC's look better. :)
I'll disagree on that. I have never seen a GMC that looked better than the comparable Chevrolet.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Biggest difference is GMC's look better.
I'll disagree on that. I have never seen a GMC that looked better than the comparable Chevrolet.
It's definetely a preference to each his own. Obviously more Chevys on the road so that's clear but personally I was between getting one or the other and prefer the look of the new gmc. Always wanted a chevy back in 2011 and now when I finally made the move. I couldn't deny the gmc looked better to me. But everyone will have an opinion on that subject

1 - 10 of 10 Posts