Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed these tonight and was blown away by how far the light travel is compared to stock bulbs. Totally looks like I have 6k hids for fogs. Will try and get some pics up tomorrow night when I have more time. Thanks guys for another sweet product and service. All I need now is HIDs for the low beams and I will be Diode Dynamic out!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Subd for pics. Hids roasted my gf's tahoe fog lights. The LEDs we have in them now do not project any light at all.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Definitely would like to see some pics

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah guys thes things to about 2 min to install. Plug and play. Blown away buy output of light. Good thing I lowered the front end of truck down all the way, otherwise I would be getting flashed. Ill see if I can get some tonight.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Here's what it looks like installed from the backside. Tonight I'll take some more.

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here are some night shots I took after I got home from work. These fog lights make my stock headlight bulbs look silly.

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This other lights are my parking lights, so basically that is just with the fogs on

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All the pics are with new LED fog lights and parking lights, nothing else.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Your headlights aren't on in the first pic? If those are just fogs then those are brighter than my 35 watt 6k hids

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No head lights in any of the pics I promise. My headlights are halogen anyway now I need to get HIDs to match lol

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dirtymaxx the other light your seeing in the first pic are my parking lights.

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Payed 100 for them with discounts, since I bought from them before. Well worth it in my opinion. Best Led I've bought in a long long time and to not be let down after the install

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
That's not bad at all...if they last. I paid 45 for my hid kit and have already had a ballast go out in 3 months. I might just have to pick me up a set. Do they make them for headlights as well? I've seen led lights with ballasts before. Just never looked into It

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The warranty with them is 1 full year

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nothing for headlights just HIDs

·
Registered
19,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They look a little brighter, but your HIDs look good.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts