Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm sorry you ran into that! But that's great that you had a second vehicle to use them in.

Out of curiosity, was the 9005 SL1 listed for your truck on one of our dealer's websites? We don't list the 9005-size SL1 for the 2015-2019 HD high beams for the reason you described, and I'm hoping nobody in our network does!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
The dealer I bought them from does not have a "Vehicle Finder" on their website, I just ordered 9005's thinking they would fit, the dust cover clearance was all I was concerned with and the SL1s are low profile and have good reviews which is why I ordered. I don't see this being an easy fix, if ever.

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The dealer I bought them from does not have a "Vehicle Finder" on their website, I just ordered 9005's thinking they would fit, the dust cover clearance was all I was concerned with and the SL1s are low profile and have good reviews which is why I ordered. I don't see this being an easy fix, if ever.
Got it! I appreciate the information.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Our SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs were built to last. And we've done the testing to prove it. Check out a behind-the-scenes look into our lab where we conduct thermal, vibration, and electrical testing to ensure years of reliable performance without flickering or failure!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
any info on lifespan?
Great question!

We back our SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs with a 3-year worry-free warranty, and design them to perform well beyond that.

For more info on what goes into making the SL1 one of the most reliable LED headlight bulbs available, check out this video:

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

We're proud to be one of the only manufacturers of LED headlight bulbs in the U.S.A! By engineering, testing, and manufacturing our SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs at our headqaurters in St. Louis , we're able to ensure maximum quality and performance. Check out how they are made in the video above!

And be sure to shoot us a PM for FREE USPS shipping on any U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Good Evening ..
I like your products as I had them in my last Silverado …
already did backups in my new 2019 2500 HD Duramax and will do the cargo when they get here tomorrow in the mail
my question is will the sl-1 bulbs work in my projector low beams ?? with out anti flicker .. I don't believe I have canbus
don't see many updates on the 2019 vehicles in your posts
I will order them if they will work

·
Registered
13 Posts
2019 2500hd

Good Evening ..
I like your products as I had them in my last Silverado …
already did backups in my new 2019 2500 HD Duramax and will do the cargo when they get here tomorrow in the mail
my question is will the sl-1 bulbs work in my projector low beams ?? with out anti flicker .. I don't believe I have canbus
don't see many updates on the 2019 vehicles in your posts
I will order them if they will work

I have the same question about what is needed for a 2019 truck ???

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Our engineering team designed the SL1 to be extremely low-profile and fit inside dust caps with no modifications required.

Thank you!
Nick C.
looking to put them in my 2019 2500HD projectors ? did I read free shipping thru you ? I am a current customer .. no mods required ?

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I have the same question about what is needed for a 2019 truck ???
Hi there! Our SL1s are compatible with the Low Beam on the 2019 2500 (link below)! We have had some reports of the 2500 needing Anti-Flickers module, so we do recommend getting those as well! Unfortunately, the SL1 isn't compatible with the high beam due to a clearance issue with the housing. Let us know if you have any other questions!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/low-beam-led-headlight-for-2016-2019-chevrolet-silverado-2500-3500-pair.html

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
looking to put them in my 2019 2500HD projectors ? did I read free shipping thru you ? I am a current customer .. no mods required ?
We have had some reports of the 2019 2500s needing antiflickers, so we do recommend getting those as well! Shoot us a PM and we can send you the free shipping code!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts