Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ride? I have a forum, pretty relaxed. roostingdirt.com if you want to talk bikes, quads or just bs.

·
Received a Hummer
9,627 Posts
I've rode/raced all sorts of bikes and quads for years. I'll check out your site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Love to ride... just dont have the time anymore. Trying to sell my 2007 CR250R because the house I just bought is draining my pockets.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to make a few mods to the board and some info was lost. n0useforaname I can reset anything on there if your having a problem posting. Just PM me and let me know. Thanks guys and cool pics!!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
my brothers and i went riden yesterday(sunday 10-7-07)afternoon and what a blast untill my older brother fliped his quad backwards on himself(he has a 05 Susuki 400 with some added power and ya it has plenty of power)and on sat. afternoon my 2 brothers went along with a friend and ended up gettin in some muck and lots of mud and boy where they a site to behold,but like they said you can't have to much fun..
now i wanna by my own bike but if i do that i won't be able to buy all the other diesels performance i had in mind so there goes my idea for a bike..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts