Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My suction hose is leaking and I'm trying to find a replacement. For clarification this is on a LMM crew cab SLE package. The hose that is leaking has the low side service port and pressure senor on the hose. None of the replacements I've looked at have either of those on the hose.

Has anyone else can across this?

While digging around I did find that Four Seasons list this Accumulator pn#83239 that has the senor and service port as fitting my truck. Was there a update to the design and the ports moved to the accumulator?

·
Premium Member
942 Posts
Won't make any difference where the ports are as long as they are accessible and the hose fits

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Rock Auto has a voluminous selection of HVAC parts for your truck. Buy a quality replacement, not something scabbed together.

·
Registered
797 Posts
The pressure sensor should have its own port in the hose. The sensor is removable.
You need the sensor for operation.
Sevice port can be anywhere.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the accumulator and a hose otw. We shall see. Going to go ahead and replace my orifice tube while I haven't apart as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts