Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever order from these guys? I ordered towing mirrors for my 01 cuz they were cheap from there. Website said in stock. Ordered with my debit card that hass 200$ daily limit, its like 113 per mirror with shipping. So i ordered my drivers side mirror Friday, then ordered passenger mirror Saturday. They pull money out both days i row. Get a voice message today (from a guy who speaks POOR english:mad:) saying that my order was not in stock and they were gonna credit me back the 100 dollar amount (they didnt credit me back the shipping even though that order wasnt shipped:mad::mad:). Leaves a customer service number so i call it and after half an hour on hold i get some lady (who speaks POOR english:mad::mad::mad:). Tell her the situation and ask if it can just be put on backorder and sent out when they get in stock. She says no. I tell her i'm looking at the website and it says in stock. She says i don't know. She tells me to try and order it again in two to three weeks:blowup. These are supposed to be Kool-Vue towing mirrors, are they the exact same ones on Kool-Vue's website? Its the same part number and only 30 dollars more. I dont wanna deal with these guys again. If they manage to ship the one side correctly and its what it says it is is the other side from Kool-Vue gonna match? Holy crap did that get long, lol, sorry for the rant!

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
i got from there..i got mine right away..you shuld call before they always say instock

·
Registered
712 Posts
Never use a debit card to order over the phone or INTERNET. You are giving them numbers to your bank account and you are giving up the protections that a credit card offers. And, the vendors know this. There was just an article written about this being a huge source of scams.

I have one card that I only use for I-Net and Phone purchases. It has a relatively low cap. The other card is the one I use for face-to-face transactions.

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Never use a debit card to order over the phone or INTERNET. You are giving them numbers to your bank account and you are giving up the protections that a credit card offers. And, the vendors know this. There was just an article written about this being a huge source of scams.

I have one card that I only use for I-Net and Phone purchases. It has a relatively low cap. The other card is the one I use for face-to-face transactions.

x2

I couldn't agree more, never order over the net/phone with debit nor let somebody take it out of your sight....say at a restaurant when they take to charge it. I am the only one that touches my atm/debit card. They can write down all the info off the card and clean you out.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if ya ask me my debit is safer cuz its a two hundred dollar a day limit and my mom works at the bank and watches my accounts like a hawk (i get a lot of what did you buy now phone calls) it wouldnt take more than a couple purchases for them to be caught (although 3 times 200 bucks would clean me out though lol).

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
mine is only 400 it kinda sucks tho
cause when i wanna buy something from a vendor i have to send like 2-3 paymentts

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
i know this guy on here and he's used that site before..

he even swears by them.

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
cause when i wanna buy something from a vendor i have to send like 2-3 paymentts
i always used my bros visa to buy off vendors and then i would pay my bro in cash when he got the bill.

i have my own mastercard now :cool:

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
if ya ask me my debit is safer cuz its a two hundred dollar a day limit and my mom works at the bank and watches my accounts like a hawk (i get a lot of what did you buy now phone calls) it wouldnt take more than a couple purchases for them to be caught (although 3 times 200 bucks would clean me out though lol).
:rof thats like me i got a $200 cap, oh and my mom does my banking too, the only thing she doesnt do is wipe my ass :D

i manage my money really good so she doesnt really look at what goes out

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so back to one of my original questions is the same part number mirror off kool-vues website gonna look the exact same as the one from discountautomirrors

·
Registered
61 Posts
i actually just got my mirrors from them today and had no problems with them, i have bought mirrors from them before and never had a problem. Maybe i got the mirrors you were supposed to get? lol jk but i have never had a problem.

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Mine is a $1,000/day cause I travel alot and it is useless for me to have a $200/day limit.

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
:rof thats like me i got a $200 cap, oh and my mom does my banking too, the only thing she doesnt do is wipe my ass :D

i manage my money really good so she doesnt really look at what goes out
MOMMY does your banking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
MOMMY does your banking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek:
ya man she makes out my checks so i get her to bank them too :)
she cuts my hair too, i have never had to pay for a hair-cut

shes one mean bitch when i piss her off though, fuck :mad:

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
I'm betting you have never found a girl that was good enough for you!!!:D

My mom and dad threw me out at 19 years old.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered from them last week. Very quick shipping and product was described. I can't wait to get them installed.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I ordered from them over the phone and the new mirrors real fast

1 - 20 of 27 Posts