Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just had our first frost of the season and I realized my heated mirrors did not work. I had the sport mirrors and wanted tow mirrors so this was a good reason to upgrade. I heard good things about DiscountAutoMirrors.com so I checked them out.

I got both Kool View heated power tow mirrors for $120 shipped. I ordered them Wed, they arrived today. 15 minute installation and it was my first time. They were the last two they had. Must be discontinuing them.

· Registered
11,153 Posts
been looking at some...nice to know

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are they all power? What about power extend ( telescope ) ? How do you like them?
Just the big mirror is power. Convex mirror and extension is manual. I didn't know they made a power extend mirror.

I love them. They are so nice compared to the sport mirrors. I love the convex mirrors. They are plenty big and are curved just enough to give you the view you need to eliminate blind spots without miniturizing everything to the point you can't make out what it is.

I have read reviews on these mirrors that have mentioned the passenger mirror glass shaking. That is the case with mine too. It isn't bad. My factory sport mirror on the driver's side did that so I guess I'm used to it. It does not bother me at all.

· Registered
703 Posts
what part number were those???
PM ackdogg72, he accidentally order some for an 02 for his 03 and I'm pretty sure he still has them, you may work a deal with him for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.