Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry about the stupid scratch in the vid guys. I will get it fixed and hoping to get some better vids in the daylight.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
How close was the gt500?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How close was the gt500?
He had me easy. I think he let off at the end. I'm curious what was going through his mind at the launch. Prob something like "NO!!!". Lol

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool video! What were your times?
High 13s. I think my converter has had enough. I usually run consistent 13.40s with occasional 30 or 20. Time for a built trans. :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much horsepower are you running?
Never had her on a dyno but I'm guessing around 450. 130 hp race tune from rob and water/meth should be worth 50 whp.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Hell yea man

·
Registered
847 Posts
Laid a lickin on that cumapart

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I have robs 150 race tune on my lbz and water meth also. Never been to the track yet. But I'm still on my stock trans I'm curious what I would run my truck is a dually also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED
2,860 Posts
Nice work. Looked like that cummins was in reverse.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Raped that cummapart, goes to show rollin coal dosent make power yet again!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have robs 150 race tune on my lbz and water meth also. Never been to the track yet. But I'm still on my stock trans I'm curious what I would run my truck is a dually also.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
You should be in the 13s with 150 and water/meth. As long as you set up your water/meth right, get a good launch in 4x4, and lower your tire pressure you should hit 13s.

Raped that cummapart, goes to show rollin coal dosent make power yet again!
The cummins fell asleep at the line but I was still pullin him all the way down the track. I think his trap speed was 95 to my 98. I'm usually in the 100s which tells me I need to build my trans and stop beating on my stock converter.

Ya that's what I meant, my bad. Is your truck crew cab, extended, short bed, long bed?
eclb It's funny to see the reactions I get after I make a pass. The truck doesn't look like much. Just a big ugly longbed truck. I kind of like it that way. :D Makes them mustang gts think they have a chance.

·
Registered
657 Posts
great vid man! you ripped that cumapart a new a$$hole!!!!!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
What size/kind tires?

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Cool vids man nice work

1 - 20 of 26 Posts