Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question for DMAXSTORE

What is the product difference from your "Exclusive" MoogXD Line and the MoogHD Line offered to all from Moog?

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So your description and pictures are the same as on Moog site for the MoogHD line, so can you explain for us consumers what is different on the MoogXD Line "exclusive" to DAMXSTORE. From simple reading, your manufactured description is the same.

Just wondering what was done to the MoogXD line, manufacture wise, that makes it different and exclusive just for DMAXSTORE and dmax owners?

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bueller Bueller

I find it very interesting a company that claims a product as "exclusive" and advertises it as such, won't comment on the product they claim is "exclusive" and lead consumers to believe they are purchasing a product specifically designed and enhanced for their specific application.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Customers, ask yourself, "Why are they not replying"

Needless to say, we know why.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, since dmaxstore won't answer, I ordered a moogHD and managed to order a moogXD from dmaxstore. Killed me to give them a penny... well at least through a third party. Lol

but lets see if the standard stamps/manufacturing stamps from the moogHD actually differ or match the moogXD "Elusive" I mean "Exclusive" identifiers.

I will assume, if its exclusive and manufactured for dmaxstore (with a change or enhancement) there will not be identical manufacturing identifiers and actually differ from the moogHD.

We will see, stay tuned!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Just curious how they screwed you over? You seem to be pretty anti dmaxstore since you're on their team anymore.

I always shop around and sometime they have decent prices. I've actually ordered quite a bit from them over the years. But when I redid the front end on my other truck I saved hundreds ordering the same moog part numbers from rockauto and not them. Glad I shopped around on that deal, they are WAY over priced on Moog parts.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious how they screwed you over? You seem to be pretty anti dmaxstore since you're on their team anymore.

I always shop around and sometime they have decent prices. I've actually ordered quite a bit from them over the years. But when I redid the front end on my other truck I saved hundreds ordering the same moog part numbers from rockauto and not them. Glad I shopped around on that deal, they are WAY over priced on Moog parts.
way too much to cover, in short, be for warned and don't let deception earn your business. Business practices say plenty of ones character. Great vision, some good original product, plenty of deception and a whole lot or poor execution 'dunno; maybe... what do I know.

other than my buddy got his tracking, delivers tomorrow. lets compare

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, when I have some time I will post the pictures. But the first hint when examining the two, the stamped numbers my moog are the same.... Hmmm wonder why, in a nut shell - Same... So by the moog HD, its exactly the same as the "exclusive" xd in IMO. Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts