Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone out there new of a website for these sweet DMI bumpers that are for sale....I really dont want to go to a CASE IH dealership to buy one, since my dad just dropped $550 on a new chrome faceplate alone, not even the whole bumper!! Thanks for the help----Kinda would like to go this route over a putnam or reese titan since i will be pulling wagons this fall during harvest. Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
134 Posts
You must farm also. I am in the same boat. We shredded a stock hitch on this dmax. pulling two 1500 gal. anhydrous tanks.haha My brother and I are both going the Putnam. We have Schuck Cushion hitches which in my opinion are better because they are not spring loaded. My dad is the plant manager at Co-Alliance a fertilizer plant here and he can get the dmi's really cheap but we didnt want them for that reason plus if you plan on sled pulling you will rip that dmi apart.

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
well put Bandit.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds good thanks alot-----where is the cheapest to get one of these? i saw a class V putnam on ebay for 160 brand new----also, truck pulling must take a toll on the dmi's cuz my dad has a 97 1 ton reg cab 454 with the dmi and pulls 600 bu. of corn all the time

·
Registered
134 Posts
oh yeah its hard on everything but its fun.haha We just ordered two and i think one was 180 and the other was 195, i think we got ours from Clark Truck Equipment in Linden, IN. Let me know if you want the number for them or not. I dont know how far you are from the indiana line. Or you could call putnam and they can tell you who sells them close to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a crome plated DMI rear bumper on my 2002 chevy HD and I am selling my truck. Are you interested in purchasing it for $500. I live in Manchester IA 563-920-6923

1 - 7 of 7 Posts