1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
pu stacker.jpg
32'long 13' high 102" wide
crossed Utah scales gross wieght was 21,440lbs
Picked it up in Eugene, Or headed to Connersville, In. Just a short haul about 2,500 miles

·
Registered
457 Posts
Not even gonna read this thread....Do I have to?

Yes you need a bigger truck!! LOL I dont care who you are or what you are doing, you always need a bigger truck!!

What is the tongue weight?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't have a clue but I'd guess it's a bunch. Got the wieght bars as tight as I could get them plus 60lbs in the air bags

·
Registered
437 Posts
:eek: what is that in front of the giant movie screen? Hope you don't run in to some bad cross winds.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Of course. Here you go, lets see someone cut you off if yer driving this biach.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Dude im in connersville IN why are you coming here?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Not too bad 13k - 14K for the trailer, put a bunch of insulation in it and your good to go. Vinnie had a good suggestion with the front trailer hump.

·
Registered
83 Posts
What are you gonna haul with it? With the axles centered the way they are you really need to make sure you have your weight distribution perfect with a forward bias. Usually the axles are oriented slightly more to the rear. I rolled my jeep by having weight distribution wrong.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
^X2 They look only VERY slightly towards the rear. Even if you don't have an accident your in for a HELLUVA surprise when you uncouple it if you're off in how you load it. Crazyeye

·
Registered
897 Posts
That trailer looks like a SeeSaw the way the axles are positioned.

·
Registered
457 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it's a stacker race trailer set up to haul 2 cars load the 1st then it goes up and drive the 2nd one in. it's nose heavy now with a full shop in the front ie generator air compreesor welder and tool boxes. they usually pull them with semi tractors converted to motorhomes. it's way more than this truck wants. when the company sent me over to pick it up they told me it was a 32ft travel trailer (camper)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts