Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever tried to put dodge tow mirrors on a dura? Just curious if it has worked for anyone else. Im sure a little modifying will be in order.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Almost all of the old threads are useless, sorry for starting a new thread. Just wanted to get some eyes on it again

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
yes it's been done, looks retarded IMO

·
Registered
897 Posts
yes it's been done, looks retarded IMO

Once, again, I agree with this guy! I don't know why anyone would do this. I hate those mirrors, and knowing they came off a Dodge would be an automatic no no to me!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yeah, DONT do that. Who the hell wants big ugly golf clubs hanging off the side of a beautiful Duramax?

·
Premium Member
3,052 Posts
bet your goin to run them extended like all the dodge girls to cause it is cool

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Why do you want Dodge tow mirrors? I had the same mirrors on my Cummins... They suck compared to the GM tow mirrors.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
they look god awful man dont do it

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yeah, DONT do that. Who the hell wants big ugly golf clubs hanging off the side of a beautiful Duramax?
Golf clubs... Awesome, never thought of it like that. (Wait, did I just like what an Alabama fan said :cookoo[1]:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Golf clubs... Awesome, never thought of it like that. (Wait, did I just like what an Alabama fan said :cookoo[1]:)
Lol, thas right bish! At least we can agree on something...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like my small GM mirrors better than the big tow mirros, they look like elephant ears to me!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow what amazing timing! I literally just had my smashed in a parking lot :( but always wanted the tow mirrors. then i thought ihey it would be so original if i fabed the dodge mirrors to fit.... clearly not an original thought haha. non the less still thinking of doing it because no one around me has ever done it.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have pulled with dodge mirrors my whole life, i think they are better for pulling. Not a fan of driving around with them folded out all the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts