Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do the 2008 2500 dodge wheels work well with nbs trucks. I know the bolt pattern is the same..but do the lug nuts and gm center caps work and is the offset ok to run stock size 265 70 17's? Any of you guys running these on your gm trucks?
thanks

· Registered
91 Posts
I am thinking about putting the 2010 Big Horn wheels on my 08. I would like to hear from others that have tried this too.

· Banned
24,783 Posts
I dont see why they wouldnt. I saw 06 wheels from a dodge on a 06 chevy and the wheels looked great! Looked like the belonged there :rof

· Registered
716 Posts
ya why would u wanna run dodge stuff....cummins is good , but dodge...lol ...jk

· Registered
2,624 Posts
i see hummer wheels on dodges so i would think it goes the other way as well.

· No Longer a Supporting Vendor
1,332 Posts
I can help a little but when it all comes down to it, you'll need to test fit them to figure our the quirks.

The Dodge offset is 16mm higher. This means your wheels would tuck in a little over 1/2" further... If they clear your brakes, it may look funny and there may not be enough room for your OE tires. They will certainly limit how wide of a tire you can go if the wheels clear. I am not sure what hardware would work. Dodge lug thread pitch is different so the Dodge lugs won't work. The lug seating may be different on each wheel so your stock lugs may not seat flat in the lug holes. You'll need to check for that.

2008 Dodge 2500 with 17" wheel option: 17x7.5 122 hub size 45mm offset
2008 GM 2500 with 17" wheel option: 17x7.5 117 hub size 29mm offset

· Premium Member
1,465 Posts
:DBet you guys with dodge wheels on your GM break down more often. hahaha

· Registered
1,810 Posts
:Smack I thought we had better moral standards??

· Registered
2,631 Posts
Those dodge wheels actually look pretty good man nice pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.