Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2009 GMC SLT it has 43, 000 miles on it motor is stock just lift 5" and 35x12.50 toyo MT's and 18" moto metal wheels 3, 000 miles ago. It has tinted windows and bushwacker fender flares painted to match also has all options except sunroof for $36, 000
Is that a fair deal? Ive been shopping around for an 11or 12 but came across this one.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is there any reason I should look for a 11or12 I think this is pretty much the same truck right just different motor?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Beefier frame, more stock EPA crap, or pee I should say, lol.

I would bite at that truck, but there is always room to lower the price ;) but does it have every option you want?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it does .Basically im on a $45,000 budget and looking for a loaded 11or 12 duramax leveled with wheel and tires already deleted and programmer I know it's far fetch cause the duramax resale is higher so I've also been looking at Laramie Dodges too there more in my price range.

·
Registered
956 Posts
holy chit that looks good! my buddy picked up his 07.5 and paid 34 with 105k and his was the most basic barely any options. i miss my red truck. Wheres that at??? Maybe ill go get it if you dont want it!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Sounds like a possible buy,
Carfax / similar investment,
Mechanic check
If all look good I would buy, It looks nice, as noted above does it match your needs ?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thats one really nice lookin truck:thumb. Not a great deal ,but I would say its a fair deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts