Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a PPE Hot +2 Xcellerator E.T. Eliminator from my 07 LBZ but it also fits 06 LLY trucks. I have run it in my one truck for three months and loved it. It has proven to be the best dowloader for the money. I am upgrading my truck to an all out race truck so of course Efi live needs to take its place. I have Rear whell horse power sheets and i was in Diesel World magazine's OCTOBER 07 ISSUE page134 Mike Dzek 426 horse and 789 ft lbs with only this programmer and a air intake and a exhast. So for the money its a great buy. any ? just ask. I am aking $800 for it and this is $130 under PPE'S price and $40 off the cheapest on the internet.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK taking offers on the downloader some one who can use it can have it for a sweet price! Make me an offer and lets get it out of here.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No not at this time need to come up with the cash for house. make me an offer i have a ton of stuff i am getting rid of to make room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts