Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is my 2007 LMM duramax dump truck, it is a 3500hd 4x4 with a rebuilt salvage title... the engine and tranny alone are worth 10-15k... the only reason it was salvaged is it was hit in the driver side door and quarter panel, a dealer bought it from the insurance company and put a new cab on it. the truck was then inpected and put on an allignment rack to make sure nothing (frame was twisted). i bought it from this dealer and have been using it for my landscaping company, but now i am downsizing and need to sell...

*this truck is like brand new! the only flaw with the whole truck is that it has no airbags from the original cab...

*it also is tuned with and EFI live DSP2 switch, and a 4" exhaust, and airbox mod,shimm kit, egr blocker ... truck is getting 19-20 around town!!!

*again truck is like new tires, dump body, cab, 4x4!!!

*6600 original babied miles on her, full synthetics engine and tranny

*2008 Boss 7'6" poly straight blade in mint condtion

*ready to make you money!!
* call mike to schedule a showing or to have me send pic message at 440-488-3870

$35,000 obo reasonable offers... title in hand!

-------------------------------------------------

up for sale is my 2008 silverado 2500hd 4x4, reg cab long bed. it is all power, windows, doors, xm radio and cd, tow haul package, everything works, custom husky liner bed, bed rails, and rocker panels, predator programmer, k&n filter, factory hitch, 265/75/16 pro comp a/t radials 80%left, stock wheels on the trucks now not painted black...

only 26,000 miles!!! cotact mike for a showing!!!

440-488-3870

$25,000 obo Motivated seller!!!

---------------------------------
both trucks are in mint condition with no issues at all i'm just sick of paying soo much in insurance every month lol... great trucks wish i didn't have to sell... pm me or call and i will send pic via email or texts

thanks guys mike... p.s. Jake has seen the dump in person and can vouch how nice it is lol:D

and the dump has my other chrome brand new grill bumper and headlights on her now...

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
these pics do not do either of these any justice but heres some more

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...:cool: $30,000 for the duramax firm on that price and the other:D

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
bump it up for u mike
i have seen the dump truck in person... very nice truck :drink

·
Needs more go fast
12,518 Posts
.. p.s. Jake has seen the dump in person and can vouch how nice it is lol:D
the funny thing is i didnt even see this before my last post :rof :rof :rof

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol:drink... thank u sir!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump for the morning...:rolleyes:

lowest i can go on the dump 28,000 thats a hell of a deal!!! someone scoop this, i need to sell before i have my kid lol:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:gearjaminbump.... come on guys no one is looking for an almost new dump:confused:... tell your friend this is ready to make someone alot of money

1 - 8 of 8 Posts