Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

DP/Bullseye Billet S366-74 does 850hp 1613tq on Fuel only!

14K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  adamlly 
#1 ·

Thought you guys would like to see this. DP speced Bullseye Billet S366-74 with PPE Modded Dual fuelers and 50%injectors on one of my budget built lb7 motors. This is fuel only at 850hp 1613ftlbs at 46psi and 1400degrees egt's. It is a beast on the street barking the tires at 80mph going into 4th gear on 33's. I am very happy with it. With the dual fueler and turbo upgrade we picked up 145hp over the single pumped A4K dyno numbers. Here is the dyno sheet from before and after. This is a daily driver and you wouldn't know it had this power driving it around town till you hit the go pedal and then it comes to life.

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Nice Mark.

#8 ·
Been looking at these s366 chargers past couple days. Currently have s480 over stocker. Would be max on this charger correct? I hear alot of the s300 chargers eating bearings prematurely? And the charger would still be ok for towing right? I called the shop today an kept getting a busy signal. Got alot of questions on possibly going to a fixed geometry

#10 ·
Why not put Mark's wicked 72MM Billet VVT under it? He's done over 1000RWHP using his 72 as the small charger.

#9 · (Edited)
Mark does it again !!

Nice #s !!:neener

#11 ·
that is badass !

#14 ·
that is badass !
[
I know this thread is ancient, but I would like to get in this ball park area with my truck. How are EGTs staying so low making that power with the amount of fuel needed to make 850 on that charger? I have a 366 SXE on stock LML injectors and I see 1600 on WOT. Are there any other differences between the bullseye and 366 SXE units besides the compressor wheels to make that power? I'm guessing tuning plays a MAJOR role in achieving this with that set up. Any clarification or guidance would be great.
You need bigger injectors to get EGT’s down.👍🏻 Stockers aren’t gonna cut it.

#12 ·
I know this thread is ancient, but I would like to get in this ball park area with my truck. How are EGTs staying so low making that power with the amount of fuel needed to make 850 on that charger? I have a 366 SXE on stock LML injectors and I see 1600 on WOT. Are there any other differences between the bullseye and 366 SXE units besides the compressor wheels to make that power? I'm guessing tuning plays a MAJOR role in achieving this with that set up. Any clarification or guidance would be great.

#13 ·

Thought you guys would like to see this. DP speced Bullseye Billet S366-74 with PPE Modded Dual fuelers and 50%injectors on one of my budget built lb7 motors. This is fuel only at 850hp 1613ftlbs at 46psi and 1400degrees egt's. It is a beast on the street barking the tires at 80mph going into 4th gear on 33's. I am very happy with it. With the dual fueler and turbo upgrade we picked up 145hp over the single pumped A4K dyno numbers. Here is the dyno sheet from before and after. This is a daily driver and you wouldn't know it had this power driving it around town till you hit the go pedal and then it comes to life.
Wow 😯

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.