Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I took off my factory exhaust last night and put on my 5 inch turbo back system. Now I have some questions.

I used my v2 to delete dpf on my stock tune by doing the exhaust after treatment no and the regen success no.

Now I am getting 2 codes still. p2033 ans p0546

P2033 "Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2" P ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"
P0546 "Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 1" P ($11) "Engine Control Module (ECM)"

How do I tune loose these codes?

When I took out the dpf was I suppose to just unplug the sensors or do you unbolt them and leave them hang?

Also when I get my codes from nick do I have to run the dsp 2?

thanks

·
Registered
872 Posts
I have my sensors unhooked. I don't think it really matters.

·
Registered
648 Posts
You need to leave the sensors hooked up to the truck and zip tie them outta the way.
Anyone ever Ohm one of the sensors out to see if it has any resistance? Just thinkin it would be eaiser to jump the terminals with a resistor of equal resistance as the sensor and heatshrink the whole mess. Then you could leave the sensors in the exhaust when you pull it instead of bagging them up and ziptying em.. Just a thought... (if the system works off resistance)

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Anyone ever Ohm one of the sensors out to see if it has any resistance? Just thinkin it would be eaiser to jump the terminals with a resistor of equal resistance as the sensor and heatshrink the whole mess. Then you could leave the sensors in the exhaust when you pull it instead of bagging them up and ziptying em.. Just a thought... (if the system works off resistance)
No clue. I just yanked all the metal lines off the braided lines and then zip tied the rest up and out of the way. Looks much cleaner that way but the heatshrink idea isn't half bad.

·
Registered
648 Posts
No clue. I just yanked all the metal lines off the braided lines and then zip tied the rest up and out of the way. Looks much cleaner that way but the heatshrink idea isn't half bad.
It's that Oklahoma ingenuity. That's all. I'm originally from muskogee but stuck in ND. My brother somehow managed to get Tinker LOL..:drink

·
Registered
648 Posts
Okie from Muskogee!
Had to sing that song in front of my tech-school class. Instructor made me... Sorry OP, done derailing your thread!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts