Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok just installed the Flopro delete pipe and installed my updated Quad 2 with the DPF delete and I'm getting the 2033 code after driving for about 5 minutes... What do I need to do? I unhooked all the hoses attached to the DPF and unhooked the electrical conections where they attach to the frame and left the probes in the DPF...
Please help!!:help:help:help

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Noone has had this issue? I only did what I was supposed to I believe.. D the hoses and connections have to stay connected to the truck?

·
Registered
62 Posts
P2033 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Circuit High Bank 1 Sensor 2.. Mine did the same thing I just deleted the code

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
You did download the Dpf delete programs from quads site right??

·
Registered
962 Posts
Those always pop up on mine when i put it back stock to update. When i re load a tune and select "yes" when asked if i have deleted the dpf, it blocks them from then on and i just erase the codes from the ecm. thats with an evo, not sure what the quad is supposed to do. If your not in reduced power mode then maybe you just need to erase the codes and drive. If not, try to reload the program or call cust service

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I downloaded right from Quadzilla.. I plugged the sensors back in last night and just ziptied the probes to the frame.. I only drove home bout 15 minutes but the light didnt come back on.. Could this have been the problem??

·
Registered
962 Posts
sure but you should not have to keep the sensors plugged in but then it really doesent matter if its acting right. I have a full aftermarket exhaust and all the lines and sensors are in my basement. i taped up the plugs that come from the truck and tucked them away. If you are unsure then call them and ask them if the wires and lines are still supposed to be in the system but i dont think they are. most tuners disable all that at the ecm and allowing it all to be removed if desired.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya I dont understand but it works.. I drove about 3 hours today without any codes showing..

·
Registered
389 Posts
I disconnected the probes and just left the plugs greased in a zip tie ziploc bag and I never saw those codes before. If the truck is running fine then just erase the codes. If there was something wrong with the tune it would go in exhaust cleaning mode

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When they were disconnected I erased the codes but they always came back about 10min into my driving.. With the probes still connected to the truck and ziptied to the frame its running great..

·
Registered
962 Posts
that may just be the way the quad does it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How would I know if it goes into exhaust cleaning mode? Would it do this if I have everything deleted and hte hoses gone? The exhaust makes a wierd noise everyonce in awhile.. Is this doing it still???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts