Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a '15 LML Silverado. Few days ago got the Service Exhaust Fluid on DIC and the accompanied light on cluster. I have appointment to bring in to dealer but trying to decide whether to fix what's wrong or just go ahead and delete the thing. Been back and forth about deleting it, just bought it used this past year and don't want this to begin a landslide of DPF problems. Would rather just invest in tune and straight. My concern is just driving home for the weekend it went into the reduced power mode, 65mph max. Not sure if dealer will clear that and if I put a tuner on it will I be able to clear it? Any thoughts, input, ideas, past experiences would help greatly.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hey all, I have a '15 LML Silverado. Few days ago got the Service Exhaust Fluid on DIC and the accompanied light on cluster. I have appointment to bring in to dealer but trying to decide whether to fix what's wrong or just go ahead and delete the thing. Been back and forth about deleting it, just bought it used this past year and don't want this to begin a landslide of DPF problems. Would rather just invest in tune and straight. My concern is just driving home for the weekend it went into the reduced power mode, 65mph max. Not sure if dealer will clear that and if I put a tuner on it will I be able to clear it? Any thoughts, input, ideas, past experiences would help greatly.
how many miles , do you live where emissions checks are required, plan on likely huge amounts of money to keep it going if you have some miles. Long story short I truly believe these trucks are only good for a couple hundred thousand anymore cause the emissions ruin them. JMHO

·
Registered
49 Posts
Same boat with my LML, stealership said tank was covered but not the injector or nox sensor to the tune of $1300.
How do you just warrant one part of a system. Smh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts