Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why isn’t there a video of the full dpf delete for 6.6 duramax. Like what needs to unplug and where after deleting and putting on straight pipe. Is the H&s mini maxx the tuner i need for a 2014 lml. I’m freaking out cause I’m in limp mode due to this stupid dpf! I can have the exhaust run but how do I get it home? Does the tuner take care of everything else or do I have to unplug where the wires go from the exhaust? Help!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Do you already have a H&S Mini Maxx or are you asking if that's what you need? What do you mean by having the exhaust run?

·
Registered
10,690 Posts
Alright isis, first you take the stock exhaust off and everything attached. Second you unplug 3 connections under the hood. That's the hardest part. And thennnnnnn the 3rd step which is the doosiest of doosies you flash a tune on it from whatever efi tuner you choose to have defy the epa.
Any other questions search on here theres probabaly 126,789 threads on it

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Alright isis, first you take the stock exhaust off and everything attached. Second you unplug 3 connections under the hood. That's the hardest part. And thennnnnnn the 3rd step which is the doosiest of doosies you flash a tune on it from whatever efi tuner you choose to have defy the epa.
Any other questions search on here theres probabaly 126,789 threads on it
HAHA thought this may be a little phishing exercise

·
Registered
10,690 Posts
Phuccckkk it.
Kory willis will do whatever you want from ppei get em Bernie:rofl

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
1 - 5 of 5 Posts