Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the pins numbered in my ECM so I know which ones to pull or do I just go by the color coding? Tackling in about 30mins and I need to know.

·
Registered
6,193 Posts
Once you get the ECM cover off and get the ECM out of the way you will need to take the gray cover things off the ECM connectors. Once you do that you need to remove the blue caps on the side that plugs into the ECM. After that you will notice numbers on the back of the connector. You take the dsp pins and shove them in the right number whole. Then reasemble. It's way easier when you start doing it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is no pin 69 or 49,WTF? There are only 32 pins on each one,this is on an lb7

·
Registered
491 Posts
yes u need to be on the larger connector.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
yeah they are on the big plug not the small one

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
what gives we had a conversation about your tranny a couple of nights ago said it was heating up and now your on to a dsp5 install:confused:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the tranny figured out,it was a bad valve like you thought,now I'm getting this stuff hooked up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.