Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone that can scan there dsp5 switch plate for me. trying to see if i can make a decal and add some detail to it. need the actual size if possible. thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
mine never came with the number plate or i would scan mine. i've ask all the local guys and they didn't get one either. so i'm trying to reach out and see if the forum has any.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do they run? just need it to make a pattern out of. i have my own decal/sign machine and was gonna stick my dsp5 in my over head console. no one drives my truck so not worried about people messing with it. just don't like it under my dash haven to reach to find it remember what setting i left it on. rockin a laser cutting makes some cool ones but defeats the purpose of owning a sign machine. thanks again for all of the help guys.

·
Registered
648 Posts
If no one gets to this before i get home today, I'll scan one for ya and try to get actual dimenesions. Just got my V2/DSP5 in the mail couple of days ago and haven't installed it yet!

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
"THEEPASUCKS"
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts

·
"THEEPASUCKS"
1,425 Posts
WOLFN8TR, even though I already saw it done in the other thread awhile ago, I'm stealing your avitar for my DSP plate. That DMAX skull is awesome...
SWEET....:thumb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts