Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CCSB Chevy 2500hd
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2006 LBZ, 68mm danville stage 2r turbo, mbrp downpipe and exhaust, mbrp up pipes, SDP piping and high flow ybridge, s&b intake,airdogg 165,inglewood trans. From Mike L. And EFI live tunes from Idaho Rob. I was told by Idaho Rob that it is around 600-650hp. Anyways my question is I have a brand new ppe dual fueler kit that I got with the truck. I'm trying to figure out wether I would benefit at all from putting it on for reliability or performance, or should I just sell the kit. I'm not ever gonna increase the power levels anymore I'm happy where it's at.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've got a 2006 LBZ, 68mm danville stage 2r turbo, mbrp downpipe and exhaust, mbrp up pipes, SDP piping and high flow ybridge, s&b intake,airdogg 165,inglewood trans. From Mike L. And EFI live tunes from Idaho Rob. I was told by Idaho Rob that it is around 600-650hp. Anyways my question is I have a brand new ppe dual fueler kit that I got with the truck. I'm trying to figure out wether I would benefit at all from putting it on for reliability or performance, or should I just sell the kit. I'm not ever gonna increase the power levels anymore I'm happy where it's at.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
Hey IDK if you've found a solution or not, but I know if you don't throw bigger injectors in it you aren't going to be able to do much with all that extra fuel. At least I think not. I ran dual fuelers, all the same mods you have except an S366 from wehrli a few years back. Dual fuelers on top with 60% injectors and my engine lasted about 6 months before I threw a valve spring guide through the block, which might have been prevented by porting and polishing. Anyway, just bought a RCSB LBZ (custom truck) with twins. I could use a dual fueler for my next build. Let me know if you want to sell the kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts