Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im racking up miles on my new dually. I will be deleting it soon so I am on the search for the right exhaust. Pictures of your exhaust exits on duallies would really help!

Please post them!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,345 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Finally! Wheels on!
10,988 Posts

4 inch Pro Flow and 5 inch tip. nothing too gaudy

·
Registered
18 Posts
these are from a flo-pro 5 inch dual right out of the box before trimming or anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
this is after cutting at the bend and re-welding so they were more toward the corner of the bed. oddly enough after doing this I don't have any drone at all and this is a strait pipe system with 6 inch tips.

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
Duals

this is after cutting at the bend and re-welding so they were more toward the corner of the bed. oddly enough after doing this I don't have any drone at all and this is a strait pipe system with 6 inch tips.
MAXFORCE. That's a sweet setup. I had the same thing on my 92 F150 years ago.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but I wound up with a blocked right side after it rained for 3 days, then got cold and froze up. End of the weeks hunt, went to start the truck and it wouldn't idle right. Pulled this out of it after driving home with it disconnected behind the cat.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
thx Dawg. And how'd you get that much water in your pipe? holy crap!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Parked on a grade facing downhill. Everything aligned from the box and rollpan and filled it behind the axle bend. And we thought it would be the mud that would make it interesting to get out of camp.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet thanks guys. I'm leaning towards the SS flow pro 5inch with not muffler it too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.