Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some dumbass 'friends' of mine decided it'd be a good idea to tow my truck like 15 feet in a parking lot while I wasn't around. Wondering if you guys think it would do any internal damage in the tranny....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's a relief... They dragged my buddies gas dodge like 300 feet. Flat spotted the tires.

·
Registered
212 Posts
sounds like a bunch of ass clowns

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
i would back into them for a laugh...just be like my bff becky just texted me saying she just kissed johnny, well thats a problem cause i like johnny...oops my bad

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I was actually in my truck I would of towed his gasser home with me... I wasn't even there

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
step 1: go to home depot
step 2: get a can of good stuff (the expanding foam)
step 3: fill the tailpipe up, way up inside it
step 4: enjoy pimp status as dude tries to start his truck

step 5: inform him next time it will be his esophagus that will be filled with the foam if he ever pulls that crap again.

Reactions: dbbyfz450

·
Registered
923 Posts
step 5: inform him next time it will be his esophagus that will be filled with the foam if he ever pulls that crap again.
I have to agree on that feeling. :drink

·
Registered
634 Posts

I like that idea!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like that one too. Bunch of zip ties tied to the drive shaft will make for one shaky ride! They thought it would be funny... there buying new tires for that dodge but were still getting payback

·
Reign in Blood
4,553 Posts
zip ties are too easily removed...the foam will cost him a new exhaust, and whatever other parts he replaces before he figures it out.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts

X2 :thumb

·
Registered
619 Posts
Not as bad as what happened to you, but there's a couple guys I work with and we prank each other to make the day more enjoyable. The one day we were doing finish work in a house so we had to take our shoes off. The one guy puts rocks in the other guys boots. He thinks it was me so I come to work the next day to a pouch full of saw dust. I grab a 1/4" piece of wood and cut it and drill it to fit on a license plate. In big, black, bolt permanent marker I write " I <3 COCK" and screw it on his front license plate. Buddy drove around all weekend before his neighbour asked him where he got the sweet license. His wife even saw it and thought it was too funny to tell him.

·
Registered
220 Posts
your a better man than i am for not doing anything to them or thier vehicles
I agree. I'm pretty mild mannered but don't mess with my truck, my money, my kids or my wife.

Reactions: SpitzoMT

·
Registered
868 Posts
zip ties are too easily removed...the foam will cost him a new exhaust, and whatever other parts he replaces before he figures it out.
Foam is too messy, box of tampons in the fuel tank much stealthier and way more fun when hes broke down on the side of the road

·
Registered
252 Posts
Man yall are hard on each other. No Hippocratic oath like us.... We fill trucks with ping pong balls, vaseline under the door handles and crap like that. But nothing destructive OH yeah....and the classic rainbow sticker on the license plate.

4 huge men in a ford taurus for a long road trip - - Magnet sign on side of car "Marrying Soon" Honk if you wish us luck

1 - 20 of 125 Posts