1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I used just shy of two cans when I painted both of my bumpers and my front grille if it helps out any. Just used the rustoleum spray on bedliner from lowes. worked like a charm. When I did my quarter panels however I used the roll on stuff. It spreads for days, so a gallon will get you way more than you'll ever need lol. I would say that the aerosol is a little easier to use, you have to worry less about runs. Just my 0.02 though

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics please.

curious on how the grille turned out.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I have an OBS truck man, so I don't think it would help you out much regretfully..
I have some pics in my photo album on my user page however if you want to take a gander :thumb

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I used the roll on for my bumpers, flares, and rockers. That aeresol stuff is kinda weak in comaprison, and not the same texture at all. Use the roll on if you actually want some protection out of it. The roll on goes on very thick if you want it too. 5 months on gravel on mine and no chipped spots. Its good stuff if you prep the truck right. Oh and I used a gallon of it, $80, and did both bumpers, the front valance and bumper cap, the rockers, flares, and my toolbox. All got at least 3 coats, rockers and bumpers got 4 or 5.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts