Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
772 Posts
that thing is sweet!

·
Registered
231 Posts
If only GM could do that from the factory, if only......

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^Agreed. Ford put their powerstroke in their excursions, why would it have been so difficult for gm to offer a similar package?

I would rock that rig any day of the week!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
That's sweet!!! I want to put a duramax in my dads supercharged Tahoe!!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks nicely done but it isn't one of ours:rolleyes:, since the "DuraBurb" name is a licensed trademark of the Duraburb co. I'm sure someone from sales will call them out on it, they are funny about that kind of stuff.:cookoo[1]:
Doesn't say if they swapped in the 11.5" rear end, we haven't built anything other then LMM and LBZ for the last 18 Mo.

Eric

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
Looks nicely done but it isn't one of ours:rolleyes:, since the "DuraBurb" name is a licensed trademark of the Duraburb co. I'm sure someone from sales will call them out on it, they are funny about that kind of stuff.:cookoo[1]:
Doesn't say if they swapped in the 11.5" rear end, we haven't built anything other then LMM and LBZ for the last 18 Mo.

Eric
i wanted to bring you a truck and have you do one so bad for me, i only lived like 10-15 min from you. :(

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Wish I had the cashflow to pick that up. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We build that same unit for 28-30K w/the 11.5" HD rear end and LBZ/6SPD. I hope he gets the 34 that would be great for the base line.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts