Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how well thse trucks hold there value . I seem to hold on to trucks for 3 to 5yrs and this is the first duramax powered truck .

·
Registered
404 Posts
I paid 25k for mine with 73k a little over 5 years ago. I now have 130k on her and it seems I could get 20-24k pretty damn easy. I was looking at an LML a few months back and the dealer offered me 20k for trade.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually traded two Toyota trucks that held there value really well on my GMC denali .,Needed a heavier truck and GMC fit the build .
I was considering used before I made my deal , from just cruising the forsale adds I seen so many ford and dodge diesel guys wantiing to trade there diesel trucks for duramax power could not figure that out .
I have had both Ford and dodge diesels ... Love the cummins engine but not into the dodge bodies and fords are rust buckets , my 7.3 ran great but the body was rusting out with in the first 2yrs .
This was my entry level truck with the duramax .

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I paid 17900 for my 03 with 70k. That was in 2011. I could sell it in 2 hours for 17,000 with 160k in colorado

1 - 4 of 4 Posts