Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Just wanted to say I have your guys interior led kit, xml2 fogs and a hid kit for the fiancés Subaru. I am beyond impressed with everything! I am slowly in the process of converting everything on my truck to led. You guys really need to release those h11 led low beams! I would gladly be a test mule and pay full price for them. I can't stand my yellow silverstar ultras lol.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great product love the RGB foot well lights.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

·
Supporting Vendors
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #39

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
All I want is an under-hood light so I can see what is what in the engine bay at night. Strictly practical. Seems like somebody in the auto industry thought we didn't need one, cause hey"who needs to see under the hood in the dark anymore?" Gee I dunno, anyone, at night, maybe needs to add coolant or some such thing? In these places we have between cities where there are no street lights? I think they call them rural areas? Where most trucks are kept?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts