Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just shipped out another batch of these to a few users! :)

·
Registered
793 Posts
that's a sweet decal. I might have to get one when i finally get my first diesel hahaDownerrr

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good man!

·
Hot Rod Photographer
154 Posts
Check it..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
3.00 is a good price for a 4 inch sticker BUT 5.00 extra to make the sticker 6 inch??? Is that correct or do you mean 5.00 total for a 6 inch sticker. I dont understand why make the sticker 2 inches bigger would double the price considering you could buy 2 4inch stickers for cheaper than 1 6inch sticker? let me know im interested in a few maybe

·
Registered
412 Posts

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Okay so I'm a little confused by the sizes. Is it a 4" tall?
Umm..... well based on the photo above, that's nothing close to 4" tall, so.........NO. :drink

3.00 is a good price for a 4 inch sticker BUT 5.00 extra to make the sticker 6 inch??? Is that correct or do you mean 5.00 total for a 6 inch sticker. I dont understand why make the sticker 2 inches bigger would double the price considering you could buy 2 4inch stickers for cheaper than 1 6inch sticker? let me know im interested in a few maybe
Easy enough to answer. I clicked a 6" sticker, went to checkout, total $8 so I'd say 5 extra. The longer sticker is probably taller as well so may be overall more than double the size. JMHO :D

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
it would be sweet if you could make it like the actual forum logo though

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
The old stickers this forum USED to give you when you bought membership was the forum logo with the turbo on it! Then they cheaped way out and when i upgraded my membership they sent me some cheesy ass plain white sticker in block letters that i wouldnt even put on my damn lawn mower!!! I was pissed, but IDK 8.00 for a 6'' sticker is a little much if you ask me i will prolly just buy a couple 4'' ones for 3 bucks!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
it would be sweet if you could make it like the actual forum logo though

This design was agreed upon many months ago when we did a large order for T-shirts and mingle did the decals to for us

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Okay so I'm a little confused by the sizes. Is it a 4" tall?
I believe the sizes are lengths.

But likely due to shipping or vinyl costs he has went up slightly over what they were originally

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
1 inch by whatever you choose.

1x4 1x6 1x8...ect
LOL no they aren't

they are proportional to the original design....lol my 30" decal is fairly tall

Here is a nice idea....if you don't know what the fk it is....don't try to tell ppl you do....how about that everyone..can we agree on that...Jesus no wonder soo many go to another Duramax based forum over this one

1 - 20 of 43 Posts