Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have some injectors that are failing on my 2007 LBZ Duramax. Does anyone know of anyone that can test these bad boys, in the Houston area, that won't charge an arm and a leg? I am not throwing a code, but I am having some white smoke and a bit of a rougher than normal idle.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would but not sure how to do that. Let me know and I can give it a try. Thx

·
Registered
2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ 4x4
502 Posts
Is your truck tuned?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I have not put a tuner on it....yet.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I just have a slightly rough idle, and sometimes a small amount of white smoke. I just am trying to figure out what I need to do about this issue.

I have the Auto Cal Mild Max from ATP. I tried to call them to see if this will do balance rate readings, but they were closed for another hour. Will this do balance rate readings?

I went ahead and bought the Upper Engine Cleaner hopefully that stuff works well.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I just have a slightly rough idle, and sometimes a small amount of white smoke. I just am trying to figure out what I need to do about this issue.

I have the Auto Cal Mild Max from ATP. I tried to call them to see if this will do balance rate readings, but they were closed for another hour. Will this do balance rate readings?

I went ahead and bought the Upper Engine Cleaner hopefully that stuff works well.
http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/how-tos-diy-write-ups/83493-how-diy-injector-cleaning.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts