Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this is just a feeler to see how many of you Dmax drivin lillies might want a forum shirt. I've talked to Tow Master about it and we didn't see any problems with me takin the logo (DURAMAXFORUM.com w/turbo) down to my tshirt lady and havin some made. If one of you mods sees a reason not to then shut this down and we'll forget it. :drink

What kind of layout would you guys want IF we do this? Small logo on chest corner and big logo across the back? Give me some ideas and post up how many you'd be willing to buy. Price will depend on how many we order, if we do color, etc. etc.

I'm not gonna pocket shit from this and I'll be shipping them out myself so patience will be required. None of this cryin around like ya'll did with Dustin and those GD stickers, lol.

What color T-shirt?
What color logo?
How many do you want?

OK....................................................go.

·
Registered
984 Posts
get a design posted up and some pics and "Field of Dreams" Whisper...........

If you have pictures.......
They will come!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I'm in.

I think a little logo across the tit and a big logo across the back. Maybe "my buddy skank is a thread ho" across the back.

blue, grey, any color other than black..

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Any color except black and I'm in :rockin I'll take 2 XXL in whatever ya'll come up with

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
We Skank it up on DuramaxForum!

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I'll have to get the artwork from somewhere and email it to her but you can see the logo up top.

Also, I added the questions to the original post. What color shirt, logo, and how many do you want? Go back and edit your guys posts please^^^

OR, I can just have shirt made that say Skankified on the tit and a huge picture of my truck on the back? Like that idea? Huh? :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Any thing as long as it dosnt have a dodge ad under DMAX FORUM.COM

·
Premium Member
2,722 Posts
little logo on the front, big one on the back, black shirt, ill take one in XL :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Ya SHANK a big pic of your truck on the back. I am sure there are a few people not on the web that have not seen it.

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm in for a medium or two. grey with black letters would be pretty cool

·
Street Sleeper
614 Posts
Count me in for 2 - XXL Black, Red, Grey anything but white as long as you dont mind shipping to an APO :drink

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
I'm in for a black or white or both 2XL

Tony is in for a Pink one, extra medium

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yep two mediums in whatever color...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Small on front big on back,white 1-XL,1-Large

·
Registered
904 Posts
2 XL 1 orange 1 dark gray or what ever pretty much anything but black.. Oh yeah ship to an APO??

·
Former GM Tech and parts
2,749 Posts
I'm in for a couple medium grays, maybe even a couple blues too

1 - 20 of 351 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.