Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say i got my preprogramed ecm and tcm from duramaxtuner and it works awsome there service and product is great.thanks to bob and nick!!!!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
What tunes did you get with your ECM? Tell us a bit more as far as before and after tuning if you can.

I wonder how the power is now as compared to stock. Is it nice smooth power? Engine sounds happy? Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm also very happy with duramaxtuner.com. The tunes nick gave me are very smooth, powerful, egt's are down, i've gained 2-3mpg running in the light tow tune he gave me (it's the biggest one that the clutch can hold at most throttle levels) Great guys to deal with also.

·
Registered
838 Posts
My quad on 135 made more power than the PPE on 225. Iam a full sec faster with the Edge than w PPE. Just think they are overrated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nicks tuning is top notch. Not saying others are not good. I have no reason to go to someone else. I've seen first hand his tuning last a full pulling season on a 800hp. Truck with a stock bottom end truck. He must be doing something right.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts