Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most everyone knows I carry tuning from [email protected]. Well I just want to give him a huge shout out for my DSP5 tunes!:drink I loaded my tunes in last Saturday and took the truck for a spin. It is a whole new animal.:rockin

I do sell Nick's tuning, but I am still a customer of his for my tuning needs, and thats why I am giving a big shout-out.

If anyone is interested in having some tire burning hp courteous of Duramaxtuner let me know.:drink

Tyler
MPF

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have never got a PM from Nick, I'm the one that he said my post would not benifit either of us.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Im running nicks tuning aswell, its more than enough to get me in trouble :rof , very good tuning

·
Registered
926 Posts
Did he ever fix his egr problems?

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
his tunes are awesome, ive been getting 17-18 around town on 33's and he is always there to answer all of my stuiped questions

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nick is a wonderful guy. Just be sure to call him. He isnt very quick with the whole email thingy lol
No true that but he sure knows how to dial a phone, called me the next days after putting in a request on his site.:drink

·
Registered
926 Posts
I would rather be on the same team, I love that user name vortecfcar, It reminds me of 93-97 F body's with built LT1's and superchargers.

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Mr. Preignitz is the reason my rear tires don't last. lol. His tuning plays a major part in my mostly stock truck running 12's for a whole year now with zero issues! And not to mention tuning my cousins truck to 689 hp with a little help from the bottle. Nick and I both Thank You sir! :drink

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I plan on a road trip for tunes if I ever scrape the money up... Heck might get to do it this summer since I will be out of town working in his area. Wish he would have stayed in MN that would have been awsome for me!!!!

·
Registered
13,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I plan on a road trip for tunes if I ever scrape the money up... Heck might get to do it this summer since I will be out of town working in his area. Wish he would have stayed in MN that would have been awsome for me!!!!
Make sure you have a little extra set aside for new rear tires also.:rockin

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
Nicks a great guy and i couldn't be happier with his tunes/service....ill be making it to the track for the first time with the race tune tomorrow and ill report back on the awesomeness :D:D

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
wheres he at??? i would love to be able to have my truck custom tuned so the tuner has my truck available to tweak and fine tune...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Thanks for the tech support on the phone the other day Nick! My probe is fubar to say the least. :LMAO now it says I'm cruising at 60mph at 185* :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts