Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here is the veteran area called DuraVets. Let's figure out a good badge to put under our names and I will get it added to people. Also, this is for all military veterans...if you have served even for another country, you are welcome here. We will just have to come up with a good way to verify without putting anyone at risk for identity theft.

Reactions: Ryano Warrior

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe we could just get like a national defense medal to put under our names? I know this one is big, but we can get it resized:

·
Registered
309 Posts
That is kickarse!!!

·
Dirka Dirka Duramax
186 Posts
Maybe we could just get like a national defense medal to put under our names? I know this one is big, but we can get it resized:

That's an awesome idea. I love it...:rockin

·
USMC
795 Posts
I like the size. Just leave it like that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great idea!

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok I will try to get it setup as soon as I can.

·
Registered
318 Posts
In, US Army 85-90
One o Reagan's boys, doing the work in Central America :rockin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sounds good. Glad to see this is moving along.

·
Registered
273 Posts
So, how do you get the medal on your avatar. I served 2 combat tours in Afghanistan. F-18 Squadron aboard USS Carl Vinson. First on scene and first to strike Afghanistan. Was on scene in Persian Gulf Sept 9th 2001.

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
not sure if this has been asked or not or even suggested but for the members who served with coalition forces maybe do there national defense ribbion or equivalent.

·
Registered
782 Posts
awesome idea

·
Boom goes the Dynamite
1,123 Posts
Ya I thought it was a good idea I mean others from other countries carry just as much pride as we do. And I searched for an award or ribbon for Canada and there was alot so with out offending anyone I was hoping one of them would have a good suggestion.gunnin:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Marine grunt '07-present

served in Iraq & Afghan

·
Registered
94 Posts
I dont see anywhere how to join this group but i would like to and i qualify. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You need 2 post in the "where you been" thread in this section.

·
MM2(SS) Steven Lowery
78 Posts
Hey there to all the vets thank you for your service been trying to figure out how to get the NDSM under my name and was told to come here. In the Submarine force been active duty for 6 years now and im an instructor at the Naval Submarine Scool Fire Fighting Trainer. Im an A-Ganger or a Machinest Mate. I appreciate everything and Thank you to the Member who post the NDSM under my name.

Thank to those who serve, God bless and remeber we are the ones who protect the freedom that every one enjoys they have.

1 - 20 of 299 Posts