1061 - 1080 of 1108 Posts

·
Registered
17,592 Posts
I agree with brock

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'll Road Race your duramax against your M3 and beat you if it means getting you back in a diesel again ;]
Amen.. after a few weeks in the Z06 I found myself back in the truck. It's 650hp though...

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,066
Sorry I didn't see all the harassment lol!

I'm debating lowering the price on the truck again.. somewhere under the 20k range. What do you guys think? Am I trying to hard to get rid of it? It literally just sits in the driveway and I could use the cash for other things...

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
If ya don't use it, no point in sitting on a payday right? If I could get 23 for mine and had a halfton picked out I'd probably do it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,068
Right. I feel like I couldn't give this truck away for some reason... I just don't need or use a truck right now and am way focused on my track car.

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
Don't feel bad man. If I wasn't so upside down in it I'd trade it off. Plus I found rust starting in a few spots

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,070
Don't feel bad man. If I wasn't so upside down in it I'd trade it off. Plus I found rust starting in a few spots

That sucks! I feel the same way. The truck and everything is paid for so it's hard for me to sit on it any longer because I know I could lower the price and get some offers but I still don't want to give it away.

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
That sucks! I feel the same way. The truck and everything is paid for so it's hard for me to sit on it any longer because I know I could lower the price and get some offers but I still don't want to give it away.
I guess I basically just owe on the trans after the 3rd try. So really I'm doing good but yea don't want to give em away. The ec platform is hard to get rid of

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,072
I guess I basically just owe on the trans after the 3rd try. So really I'm doing good but yea don't want to give em away. The ec platform is hard to get rid of

It only took me 3 tries as well lol. Everything is working awesome now! Yeah ecsb trucks are still my favorite but hard to sell. You can hide a roll cage in the extended cab trucks better than any other truck tho :)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,073
Did anyone ever think this thread would have another update?? Well I have one, but like some previous updates this one is going to be kept on the down low. Now just waiting on Josh to find me what I'm looking for and then back in the game I go!

On a side note, I've been driving the truck every other day to work and I must say I've missed it a lot!!

·
Registered
7,678 Posts
Sold the BMW and back to badassery with the truck huh. What are you hippies doing anyways...snowed here yesterday and today and thought about all you fellers in warm climates sweating while I was using a snow shovel

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,075
Sold the BMW and back to badassery with the truck huh. What are you hippies doing anyways...snowed here yesterday and today and thought about all you fellers in warm climates sweating while I was using a snow shovel

Well, I realized I never posted a pic of my M3 but I did sell the zhp! Here she is! 2003 with 36k miles :)

And yeah... Its been in the 100s here and I'm hating how hot it is already! I need some mild weather like now!!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,076
Update everyone, the LB7 is gone. I traded her in for a 2018 L5P Denali!

1061 - 1080 of 1108 Posts