Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1101 - 1108 of 1108 Posts

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,101
Talked to the new owner (dealer) today. They really have no idea what they have. I’ll be bringing them all my receipts for the truck this weekend some time. They repainted some of the truck and it looks super good... I miss it.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,681 Posts
Link is broke. You should probably negotiate a piece of the pie for the receipts.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,103
Link is broke. You should probably negotiate a piece of the pie for the receipts.
Looks like they pulled the ad. Wonder if he’s thinking about keeping it. I was thinking about that, but I have nothing to gain by holding onto all the receipts. I’d rather the next real owner know what they are getting.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,104
Lot said they sold it to a "nice young man" so everyone in phoenix be on the lookout for it! They wont give me his name or pass my info in to him so I will be keeping all the receipts.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Lot said they sold it to a "nice young man" so everyone in phoenix be on the lookout for it! They wont give me his name or pass my info in to him so I will be keeping all the receipts.
That's kind of stupid they wouldn't call him to let you give him the receipts, just for peace of mind.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
That's kind of stupid they wouldn't call him to let you give him the receipts, just for peace of mind.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
By law they can't.

It sucks actually.

the only way to find out would be know someone on the inside of the dealership.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,107
By law they can't.

It sucks actually.

the only way to find out would be know someone on the inside of the dealership.
I knew they would not give me his info. But for them to not pass my info on to the new buyer is shitty. Let the buyer make the decision if they want to contact me or not.

·
Registered
19,129 Posts
I knew they would not give me his info. But for them to not pass my info on to the new buyer is shitty. Let the buyer make the decision if they want to contact me or not.
That's true.

They could reach out to him.

1101 - 1108 of 1108 Posts